Reach truck drivers (meat company) (with experience) Veenendaal, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Ferdinand Zandbergen B.V. is looking for experienced Reach truck drivers with certificates to work in their meat factory.
As a Reach truck driver, you shall carry through the following tasks:
- Safely operating the reach truck;
- Check with a scanner and move the meat from incoming containers to shelves, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked, while safely driving the RT vehicle;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
They need responsible motivated candidates to help in the factory and are flexible and willing to stay in the Netherlands long term.
- CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience driving Reach truck and certificate are a must;
- Ready to work in temperatures from around -18°C to +5°C
- Experience in logistics;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for at least 1 year;
- Flexibility with working hours;
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Team work and proactivity to work independently;
Excellent english skills are a must B1 minimum, preferably B2.