Reach Truck driver (with experience and valid certificate) Veghel, in Netherlands
- Collect food products to be stored in the warehouse or into trucks, by loading and unloading food pallets, driving a Reach truck vehicle;
- Assembling orders accurately and placing products on the correct locations to be then dispatched according to customer requirements;
- Report to the shift supervisor any food product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
Salary includes 10,5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours.
Allowances for irregular working hours varying from 25% to 100%.
Extra allowance for cold (+ € 0,46) or freezer (+ € 1,11)
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience working in a food warehouse is an advantage;
- RT driving experience and valid Dutch certificate;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Motivation towards working hours;
- Healthy and resistant to temperature variations and heavy packages;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for long-term (minimum 1 year).
- Follow safety rules - no visible piercings
Good English language skills are needed.