Reach Truck Driver with experience and certificate Tilburg, in Netherlands
We are currently recruiting a certified Reach truck operator for a Logistics Warehouse. The reach truck operator will use a reach truck to load, move, and unload heavy materials around the warehouse.
Your duties will include:
- Listen carefully to picking instructions through your headset and carry them out at pace, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places for delivery;
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repair and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance;
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines;
- Cleaning the working area;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
The company will conduct a driving test first to check workers’ ability to drive forklifts as well as an English test.
This role requires flexibility and additional hours may be needed to meet the needs of the business. Shifts are rotated from Monday to Sunday, starting at 06:00 am or 15:00 and ending once targets for that day are fulfilled.
Candidates might be accepted for any available location, depending on the company’s needs (Etten-Leur, Tilburg, Amsterdam)
This is a full-time and long-term job.
shift bonuses - after a trial period of 6 weeks, the salary can be raised by 1,5 %.
All around warehouse worker with RT/EPT/ Forklift certificate and experience: €11.34 gross/hour (if the case)
- CV in English
- Certificate for reach truck
- Reach Truck driving experience in a warehouse
- Excellent physical condition and coordination as this role requires to require physical activity;
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently or in teamwork, in a fast-paced, target driven environment;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas;
- Good attention to detail when working quickly;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period.
Excellent English Skills (B2 minimum) or Dutch (A2-B1)