Reach truck driver with experience (+2 to -20°C) Oss, in Netherlands
Our partners Vice Versa are a family company in the Netherlands. They are looking for a warehouse reach truck driver to join the current 14 workers, in the reach truck team. You will be working in a large freezer (-18 degrees) warehouse where fresh and frozen meat is stored, in the city of Oss.
Are you a team player who is serious to make that next step in his career? If you are looking for a long-term job and have reach truck driving experience this is a job offer for you!
- Collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck (high-level pallet truck);
- Loading and unloading pallets;
- Order picking using a scanner;
- Report to the shift supervisor any food product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
The reach trucks are from BT/Toyota with a closed cabin with a heater. All working clothes will be provided by the employer to keep you warm.
C1 : € 13,62
ATV add on: € 0,18
2 shift add on: 11,75%
Cold add on: € 0,20
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience driving reach truck (high-level pallet truck);
- Dutch reach truck certificate will be an advantage;
- Punctual and precise;
- Ready to work in a cold environment and the freezer;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Flexibility with work tasks and schedule;
- Long-term committed.
Good English communication skills (minimum A2/B1)