Reach truck driver with experience Eindhoven, in Netherlands
As of July 25, 2022, CEVA Logistics is a world expert in supply chain solutions and a European leader in automotive logistics. The company is in the strongest position ever and is continuing down the path to becoming a Top 5 global logistics player. Together company has a global workforce of more than 110,000 people across 1,300 sites and more than 170 countries, delivering responsive logistics solutions for their customers.
Ceva Logistics is looking for certified Reach truck drivers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck;
- loading and unloading pallets;
- order picking, labeling, packing, unpacking;
- report to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- following safety rules and regulations in the warehouse;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department, work from Mo-Fr. and every second Saturday.
You will need to provide a Dutch VOG (criminal record document). The agency can help you arrange this, with a cost of €42 that will be deducted from your salary when you start working.
€13,10/h basic wage + €1,09/h holiday allowance = €14,19/h
Mo-Fri 00:00-6:00= 45%
Mo-Fri 21:00-24:00= 35%
Sunday/ bank holidays allowance =100%
35% Monday to Friday
50% Saturday, Sunday 00:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday 18:00-6:00 =100%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Dutch VOG (Criminal Record Document) will be necessary (arranged by the agancy);
- Previous Reach truck driving experience (2 years minimum);
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1