Reach truck driver with Dutch certificate Helmond, in Netherlands
Our partner Schneider Electric is a warehouse with building automation, home automation, switches and sockets, industrial safety systems, industrial control systems, electric power distribution, electrical grid automation, Smart Grid, and critical power & cooling for data centers.
The company is currently looking for experienced reach truck drivers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck;
- loading and unloading pallets;
- order picking, labeling, packing, unpacking;
- report to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- following safety rules and regulations in the warehouse;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
18:00 – 20:00 – 125%
20:00 – 6:00 – 150%.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous Reach truck driving experience;
- Dutch Reach truck certificate is required;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.