Reach truck driver with certificate (fresh/freezer) Breda, in Netherlands
Sligro is a Netherlands-based company that operates a national network of self-service wholesalers and delivery centers, serving a wide range of customers, including catering businesses, large consumers, company restaurants, gas stations, and small and medium-sized enterprises. Additionally, they have an exclusive distribution partnership with Heineken for cask beers in the Netherlands.
Our partner is currently looking for Reach truck drivers to join their team in Breda, the Netherlands!
As a Reach truck driver, you will be placed in the freezer (-21 °C) or fresh department (+5 °C). Your responsibilities may include the following:
- Collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck;
- Loading and unloading pallets;
- Order picking, labeling, packing, unpacking;
- Report to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- Following safety rules and regulations in the warehouse;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
The starting salary is €13.76 gross per hour. Transportation to work and working clothes are provided for free.
In this position, you will have the following allowances:
- +25% for working between 7 PM and 10 PM
- +50% for working between 10 PM and 5 AM
- additional €0.44 for every hour worked in the fresh department
- additional €1.06 for every hour worked in the freezer
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reach truck certificate is mandatory;
- Flexible with work schedule and motivated;
- Ready to work in cool/cold environment;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.