Reach truck driver (with certificate and experience) Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner in Veghel is looking for a reach truck driver to join their team!
VanDerLande is a leading supplier of warehouse automation solutions and is internationally active in the field of baggage systems for airports. They sort strategies for logistics companies.
They are looking for passionate and driven people who can make a positive difference on crucial customer projects while building a successful and lucrative career in a challenging and rewarding international setting.
As a Reach Truck Driver, you will join an enthusiastic and collegial team where everyone is ready to help each other!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Storing, moving, and collecting all kinds of products;
- Working independently and in a team, depending on the task;
- Ensuring logistic processes go smoothly and without mistakes.
The starting salary is €14,29 – €15.09 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours. You will work 40 hours per week.
What does the company offer you?
- Possibility of having a permanent contract;
- Enthusiastic and collegial team;
- Free coffee and tea;
- Company restaurant with tasty meals at a good price;
- The agency will provide working clothes and protective equipment.
Are you a new team member who will help them move the goods undamaged, complete, and on time to ensure that the logistics process runs smoothly? Join this enthusiastic team!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as a reach truck driver;
- Ready to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Able to stay longer in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.