Reach truck driver (with certificate) Tilburg, in Netherlands
DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading global logistics providers. They support industry and trade in the international exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics, and supply chain management.
Our partner is currently looking for reach truck drivers to join their team!
As a reach truck driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Loading and unloading of goods and freight;
- Driving a reach truck;
- Working with different software systems;
- Receiving and checking products;
- Stocking and organizing products.
The starting salary is €12.82 gross per hour.
You will work with friendly and communicative team members. You will also have great fringe benefits, including a free lunch and drinks.
The company offers various opportunities for learning and development. This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
8.75% shift allowances
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reach truck certificate is mandatory;
- Great eye for detail and high quality standards for your own work;
- Eager to learn and pick things up quickly;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.