Reach truck driver with certificate 's-Hertogenbosch, in Netherlands
Our partner ID Logistics is a supplier of 67 stores for the customers, active in the garden sector. In the newest distribution center in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the company is looking for Reach truck driver to join their team.
Being part of a new team in a freshly opened distribution center is always an adventure and a good experience!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places for delivery;
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repair and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance;
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines;
- Respect and follow corona measures at work floor;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts. Guaranteed hours, if there is no work the candidate will be paid up to 32 hours for the duration of the contract. Possibility for a direct contract with the company after a while, if both parties agree.
You will work in a modern, clean, and temperature-controlled warehouse! The is a canteen with free coffee, tea, etc. (no food).
Accommodations are most of the time located in Germany.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Reach Truck driving certificate from any EU country;
- Excellent physical condition and coordination as this role requires to require physical activity;
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently or in teamwork, in a fast-paced, target driven environment;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period.
English communication skills (minimum A2).