Reach truck driver (fresh products) Barendrech, in Netherlands, from 11,43€/hour
Position is open for 60 daysAvailable positions: 2/2
Greenery is a dutch modern Logistic center, where fresh fruits and vegetables are stored, with an automated logistical infrastructure, making it possible for products to arrive from the producer to the shop shelves in a faster way.
The company is currently searching for an experienced Reach Truck operator, capable of (un)loading and moving containers around the warehouse.
Do you have experience driving this vehicle? This is the job for you.
Your duties will include:
- Check with a scanner and move the fresh fruits and vegetables from incoming containers to shelves, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked, while safely driving the RT vehicle;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
Company will conduct a driving test first to check worker’s ability to drive this vehicle as well as an English test.
Work is scheduled from Monday to Friday, in two shifts (06.00-14.30 or 14.00-22.30).
This is a full-time and long term job.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Reach Truck experience in a warehouse is needed;
- Order picker experience is a plus;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Serious and careful attitude towards work;
- Good attention to detail, when working quickly;
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas;
- Mandatory use of face masks in the workplace for public health reasons (covid-19);
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Excellent English communication Skills (B2 level). Agency will eventually test your English upon arrival.