Reach truck driver (Dutch certificate and experience) Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Our partner Vos Logistics is looking for a reach truck driver to join their team in Roosendaal!
Vos Logistics is a specialist in transport and customer-specific logistics services. They are storing dangerous goods and animals and regular food. The company has teams in a few different locations and certificates according to GMP+ and ISO 220000.
As a Reach truck driver, you will load, move, and unload heavy materials in the warehouse.
You will also have other responsibilities:
- Operating a reach truck;
- Working with a hand scanner;
- Complying with the company rules;
- Communicating with colleagues and executives.
Previous experience in the warehouse is mandatory to apply for this position.
Starting salary is €13,13 net per hour. You will work in two shifts; from 6 AM to 3 PM and from 3 PM to 12 AM.
This job is physically demanding, so the candidates have to be physically fit.
- CV in English is required for this position;
- Demonstrable technical insight;
- A valid reach truck certificate;
- Ready to work on weekends;
- Dutch is an advantage;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Eager to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English, Dutch is an advantage