Reach truck driver Barendrecht, in Netherlands
Hollander is a logistics service provider for the storage, management, and distribution of fresh and chilled products. They distribute to supermarkets throughout the Netherlands. Hollander takes care of the conditioned transport of loads from manufacturers and transshipment centers.
Do you have experience driving this vehicle? This is the job for you.
As a Reach truck driver, you shall carry through the following tasks:
- Safely operating the reach truck;
- Check with a scanner and move the fresh fruits and vegetables from incoming containers to shelves, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked, while safely driving the RT vehicle;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Working days are from Monday to Saturday, in 2 weekly rotating shifts. The morning shift starts from 05:00 to 11:00, afternoon shift begins from 19:00 to 03:00. Workers must be flexible to work on shifts, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
The temperature might vary within the warehouse depending on the locations where the products are stacked. Temperature is about +3°C degrees due to working with fresh products.
Above 38 hours worked +35% on all hours.
06.00-19.00 normal hourly wage.
19.00-23.00 +25%23.00-06.00 +40%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Experience in the fresh department will be a plus;
- Experience and Forklift certificate;
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Teamwork and proactivity to work independently;
- Mandatory use of face masks in the workplace for public health reasons (covid-19);
- Flexibility when requested to do other tasks;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
English level B1.