Reach truck driver Barendrecht, in Netherlands, from 11,43€ to 11,43€/hour
Hollander is a logistics service provider for storage, management and distribution of fresh and chilled products. They distribute to supermarkets throughout the Netherlands. Hollander takes care of the conditioned transport of loads from manufacturers and transhipment centers.
Do you have experience driving this vehicle? This is the job for you.
As a Reach truck driver, you shall carry through the following tasks:
- Safely operating the reach truck
- Check with a scanner and move the fresh fruits and vegetables from incoming containers to shelves, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked, while safely driving the RT vehicle;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
Working days are from Monday to Saturday, in 2 weekly rotating shifts. Morning shift starts from 05:00 to 11:00, afternoon shift begins from 19:00 to 03:00. Workers must be flexible to work on shifts, including weekends, holidays and overtime.
Temperature might vary within the warehouse depending on the locations where the products are stacked. Temperature is about +3°C degrees due to working with fresh products.
Long term job offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in fresh department will be a plus
- Experience and Forklift certificate.
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Team work and proactivity to work independently;
- Mandatory use of face masks in the workplace for public health reasons (covid-19);
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
- flexibility when requested to do other tasks.
English level B1or Dutch level A2-B1