Reach truck driver Woerden, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands G-Snel is a logistics service provider based in Woerden. They provide services in the areas of distribution, warehousing, cross docking and container handling. Their employees and equipment are deployed for different types of clients, and they adapt the business of each season. They have a professional automation system which allows the client to track the goods in real-time via the internet.
As a Reach truck driver, you shall carry through the following tasks:
- Safely operating the reach truck
- Check with a scanner and move the fresh fruits and vegetables from incoming containers to shelves, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked, while safely driving the RT vehicle;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
It’s a long term job offer in shifts. Salary can increase if you perform work well and have more than 3 years experience. Some functions might overlap due to the flexible workplace. 38 hours weekly but you may be asked to do extra hours.
3 years experience: €11.82 gross/hour
5 years experience: €12.29 gross/hour
- CV in english is needed to apply for this job
- Experience driving Reachtruck (no need for certificate)
- Experience in logistics
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for at least 1 year
- Flexibility with working hours
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Team work and proactivity to work independently;
Good English skills minimum B1/ B2, or Dutch language B1/B2