Reach truck certification (with experience) The Netherlands, in Netherlands, from 11,00€ to 13,00€/hour
We looking for motivated people for Reach Truck driver certification training! Our partner Hobij agency in the Netherlands have their own training academy, where you can participate in training and become certified Reach Truck driver for a Logistics Warehouse. Reach Truck is a commonly used warehouse vehicle that reaches from 3 to 12 meters in the warehouse shelves. Good, careful Reach truck drivers are key to successful warehouse.
If you have experience driving a Reach truck for ~6 months, you can apply!
The training will take 2 days. After completing the training you will be able to work full time job. The training costs 175 EUR and cost can be deducted from your salary. If you remain to work at Hobij agency for 10 months, you will not need to pay for the training.
Your tasks as a reach truck driver may include:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places for delivery;
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment;
- Successfully lift and move crates around;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
- CV in English is needed to apply;
- Reach Truck experience in a warehouse at least 6 months;
- Experience in Logistics and motivation to learn!
- Excellent physical condition and coordination as this role requires physical activity;
- Flexibility with working hours;
- Quick paced work environment mentality;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good english skills, minimum B1.