PTO Assembler (€410-€440 net/week) , in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau, a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization committed to providing both long-term and seasonal job opportunities for temporary workers. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord and we offer jobs in Flevoland region.
Our client operates and owns a modern steel factory where they produce not only their own products but also semi-finished and end products for third parties. If you have a passion for working with cutting-edge automated machinery and being part of a workforce of over 400 employees, we invite you to complete the application form.
We are currently seeking a PTO Assembler for one of our esteemed clients, renowned globally for their progressive vision and technical innovations. This company holds a dominant market position as a leader in front linkage systems on tractors, PTO (“Power Take-Off” devices), and track systems.
As an Assembler in the PTO department, your key role will encompass the sequential assembly and meticulous testing of PTO gearboxes. Your contributions will significantly contribute to achieving both high-quality and quantity production.
Your main tasks will include:
- Sequential assembly and testing of PTO gearboxes;
- Ensuring a high level of both qualitative and quantitative production;
- Assisting with various departmental activities as necessary to ensure seamless operations.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for courses and personal development;
- Long-term employment with the possibility of an indefinite contract after one year;
- 4 working days a week (choice of working days);
- 36 hours per week;
- Possibility to take a driving license course for free.
- Working shoes are provided for free, but the candidates have to bring their own working clothes
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Preferred prior assembly experience or technical training;
- Technical knowledge and ability to read technical drawings;
- Strong attention to detail and precision;
- Structured work approach;
- Driving license is optional;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Good command of English