Production worker with experience (vegan meat) Best, in Netherlands
Do you want to work at one of the fastest-growing foodtech companies? Redefine Meat is looking for you! Start as a production worker.
Located in Best, Redefine Meat is one of the fastest growing foodtech companies. With more advanced technologies, they have developed new meat that has the same taste, texture, and versatility as animal meat. They offer a wide range of products suitable for every kitchen and cooking style.
As a production worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Filling packages;
- Packing and repacking products;
- Cleaning the production line;
- Preparing products for shipping.
The starting salary is €13.73 gross per hour. You will first work only day shifts, and later in two shifts with a 13%–14% shift allowance.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in food production;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.