Production worker with experience (cheese factory) Alphen aan den Rijn, in Netherlands
DeJong Cheese is a family company, producing high-quality soft cheese, by using traditional recipes, in partnership with local farms and distributing to retail food services. Due to the increasing demand of the new season, the company is currently searching for cheese production workers.
Work is inside a clean manufacturing environment where your main responsibilities include:
- Operate machines that do cheese cutting and grating, monitoring the cooking temperature and mix the ingredients into the milk;
- Operate scales to weigh product for packaging;
- Pack cheese product into boxes, inspecting good seals and code dates, while reporting shift supervisor on any quality defect;
- Clean working area;
- Other production-related required tasks, if necessary.
Work is scheduled in two different shifts, to be informed weekly. Overtime, and eventually Saturdays can be requested, depending of the workflow.
Workers will be provided with special white coats and protection cap for their hair.
Full-time and long term job offer, in a pleasant and enterprising working environment with actively committed colleagues, interested in personal initiative and development opportunities.
Overtime when working more than 40 hours weekly: 115,741%
When you work two shifts you get an allowance if you are working before 6 am and after 6 pm.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Prior production related experience;
- Good communication skills, with attention to detail and ability to work as a team member, in a fast pace environment;
- Serious and motivated to do several tasks;
- Availability for different working shifts and working hours;
- Compliance with several safety precautions;
- Fake eyelashes, nail polishing and jewelry are forbidden;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English skills (B1)