Production worker (with experience) Steenbergen, in Netherlands
Our partner Steenbergen Packing is known for its good name and innovations. Their core business is making vacuum-formed plastic packaging for the food industry. They mainly focus on food manufacturers and packers, but certainly also on the distribution channels through which these foods eventually find their way to the consumer.
The company is currently looking for experienced production workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- follow production line process;
- order picking, packing, and labeling when necessary;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is in shifts. The company will provide work clothing and the necessary introduction for the position!
Work can be physically demanding, lifting, bending, and a loud environment!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous production experience required;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Ability to follow safety rules and instructions;
- Good English skills and ability to follow work process;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1