Production worker (with experience) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Our Dutch client in the area of production is looking for new production employees for filling of various types of liquids in all kinds of glass packaging. It is a business with a nice familiar atmosphere where it is possibility to grow professionally and in terms of salary as well. You can grow to position of operator, you should have technical thinking and understanding.
The work of liquid operator includes following tasks:
- Preparation of various types of fillings, (eg sterilization of pumps, determination of fill weights),
- Adjustment and startup filling equipment,
- Filling and packaging,
- constant quality control and adjustment (monitoring process) e.g. checking filled-in products on cleanliness, fill weight / volume and any visual imperfections such as closure, size and shape defects,
- reporting of quality errors,
- cleaning operations filling machines and department,
- packing and repacking production.
Work is in a family company, small team. Work is from 8:00 – 17:00 daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Experience in production and CV in English
- Motivation to train to become operator
- available to stay long-term,
- ability to work independently,
- precise while working,
- good communication skills.
Good English skills (B2)