Production worker (with experience) 's-Hertogenbosch, in Netherlands
Since its incorporation in 1975, SPS has developed into one of the leading producers and suppliers of paint systems, wall paints, and decorative plasters. With more than 40 years of experience in this sector, the company supplies its products to the professional market for painters and decorators, the professional market for plasterers, the DIY market, and the industrial market.
They are currently looking for production workers for the labeling department.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Putting paint on the cans
- Pasting labels on cans
- Keeping your workstation clean
- Making sure quality standards are followed
- Helping with other tasks required in the job.
This is a long-term offer of 40 hours per week. The factory might be noisy but ear protection will be supplied by the employer. SPS is looking for hard-working, motivated, and responsible candidates. There is a nice work environment friendly and with the possibility of making extra hours depending on the demand of production.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
13:30-23:00: +12% per hour
Allowance irregular hours:
After 18:00: 50%
After 6:00 Saturday: 75%
Overtime after 40 hours/week: 50%
Holiday money: 8,33%
- A CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience in production;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to work individually and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities.
English skills minimum B1 are a must