Production Worker (Vegetables) Venlo, in Netherlands
Position is open for 53 daysAvailable positions: 8/10Salary: from 10.39€/h
Pakstation ensures that a variety of fruit & vegetables can be packed and distributed with the best quality. The company is currently searching for additional production workers for the vegetables packing department to help with the increasing customer demands.
Besides working with a variety of modern packaging machines, you are also requested to work daily at different packing stations & departments: production, paprika, tomatoes, cucumber sealing, netting (placing fruits in nets), and recycling.
Your main tasks are:
- Washing, cutting, sorting, and packing vegetables;
- Checking product quality and report to shift supervisor;
- Clean working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
You will be provided with working clothes (coats, hairnets and gloves) and shoes. There is a place to prepare your meals and a designated area for smokers.
There are two shifts scheduled, from 07:00 to 15:00 and from 15:00 to 23:00.
This is a full-time and long-term job offer and you should be flexible with work schedules.
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards - no jewelry, piercings, all hair should be covered during work (also beard and mustache);
- Motivation to work with fresh products;
- Flexibility for working in different departments, overtime, and all-around tasks;
- The worker must be skillful and result-oriented, with fast-paced personality;
- Team spirit and motivated to work, standing during the entire working journey;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Beginner English skills, or knowledge of the Polish language.