Production worker (vegetables) Zwaagdijk , in Netherlands, from 10,55€/hour
As a vegetable factory worker at Hessing you need to prepare and pack fresh production. Factory has several departments where different jobs are done:
- Washing, cutting, peeling, preparing, selecting, sorting.
- Checking on product quality.
- Mixing various products (for salads).
- Preparation of fruit and vegetable snacks.
- Cutting products using a knife or machine.
- Pump carts, lifts and tilting devices are used to relocate the containers.
Work is quite physically demanding. The crates of production can reach weight of 20 kg. Work is in shifts, employees receive additional shift allowance.
The environment is cold, wet and noisy. Temperature around +3 degrees, feels colder in combination with moist. Earplugs are always available. The floor is wet meaning waterproof shoes are mandatory. Health, hygiene and work safety regulations need to be strictly followed
Work tempo is high, there are possibility’s to grow and learn new things.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Ready to work in cool, humid environment
- Follow hygiene and safety rules - no jewelry, piercings, dreadlocks, all hair should be covered during work (also beard and mustache)
- Able to work physically demanding work, lifting crates
- Motivated for ling term employment.
Average English skills (B1)