Production worker (Sorting and packing food) Nieuwkuijk, in Netherlands
Global Co-packing, a dutch partner, and specialist in the field of product packaging is currently looking for available Production Workers for Sorting and Packing Food products, for its warehouse.
As the company is packing food products from large to small and from cardboard to plastic, workers are responsible for the following tasks:
- Selection of food products, based on daily orders, treating products with care so they arrive in mint condition, after monitoring product quality;
- Reporting possible defects to the team leader before packing products to mitigate safety issues;
- Picking orders, quickly and accurately, consistently meeting deadlines for product orders;
- Lifting, wrapping on the cardboard or plastics, labeling, and loading products for shipping so that packages are correctly dispatched to their final destination;
- Following all company safety protocols;
- Keep work area clean and organized;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
People are required to work fast in a production line, packing nuts and dried fruit, according to the daily shift goals proposed by their Coordinator.
Shifts will be assigned by the Coordinator so people have to be flexible. This is a long-term job offer.
Above 40 hours, hours are paid with +10%
By 40 hours + extra in a month, people receive 25% plus on overworked hours.
10 eur/ hour+7.5 euro day bonus
- Some experience in production packing is an advantage and workers must be prepared to do some heavy lifting and stand up all day during an eight-hour shift;
- Candidates must not have visible face tattoos or skin diseases, as they have to work daily with food supplies;
- Piercing, fake nails and makeup are also not allowed during shifts;
- Physically healthy and strong according to the warehouse temperature at the time;
- Motivated for flexible shifts and to do a monotonous job as worker will be packing all day;
- Driving License is not mandatory;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for a longer period of time – at least 6 months.
Average English skills - able to communicate (A2)