Production worker (packing meat) Wijchen, in Netherlands, from 10,68€/hour
Het Vleespannetje B.V. is an experienced meat supplier, specialized in fresh and cooked meals. The recent workflow of the new season has allowed the company to expand. Therefore, Het Vleespannetje is recruiting additional Meat Production workers to help the senior staff to provide good quality meat-based meals to their clients.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Frying the meat in the deep fryer;
- Packing fresh or cooked meat in plastic boxes before dispatching the goods in crates, on plastic pallets;
- Moving the pallets from different locations at the warehouse, before sending it to trucks;
- Quality control of the product and report any anomaly to shift supervisor;
- Maintain a cleaned working area;
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
Temperatures inside the warehouse vary around +2ºC/+5ºC.
One daily-shift, starting at 06:00 am, from Monday to Friday. Shift ends once daily target is achieved. Overtime is possible, depending on the workflow.
Full-time and long term job opportunity: employees, with good performance, can stay 1,5 year or more.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job offer;
- Production experience, abroad, specially in the meal sector, is an advantage;
- Serious and motivated candidate, with fast-pace personality, team spirit and capable of working independently;
- Flexibility towards working hours and warehouse temperatures variation;
- Compliance with Food Regulations and HACCP standards;
- Healthy, able to stand on feet during the entire work journey and ready for repetitive tasks;
- As tasks are related to meat industry, workers cannot have infectious or skin diseases;
- Jewelry, fake eyelashes or polished nails are forbidden;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands (minimum 1 year).
Good English communication skills (minimum B1 Level)