Production worker (packing) Nijkerk, in Netherlands, from 10,44€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands, Covebo are looking for production workers to work with Plukon. Plukon is a company that supplies chicken products, working with poultry farms and factories in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Are you motivated for long-term employment abroad?
Your daily tasks will include:
- Stand on the packaging line;
- Sealing meat bags;
- Cartoning and labeling.
- Carry out work on and around the production line in accordance with the instructions applicable to the workplace, at a fast pace;
The temperature in the workplace is 6°C. Health and safety instructions will be provided and need to be followed accordingly. Salary will be paid every 4 weeks and you will be working in two rotating shifts.
- Experience in meat production will be a plus;
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards;
- Team spirit and motivated to work in a smelly environment, standing during the entire working journey;
- Fast-pace personality;
- Strong and healthy candidate, capable of facing machine noise, possible physically demanding tasks, and cold temperatures;
- As tasks are related to the processing of poultry, workers cannot have infectious or skin diseases;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Basic English skills (at least one person in the group should be able to communicate in English) or Latvian/ Lithuanian language.