Production worker/packer Tilburg, in Netherlands
Amixo since 1951. has become an important partner in the co-making and co-packing of food products and home & personal care. The company mix and (re)package food ingredients for national and international brands, and has high standards of quality, service, and reliability!
The company is looking for production workers who are motivated to grow as machine operators!
Your daily tasks will include:
- packing of finished products on the pallet;
- quality control of the packaging that comes out of the machine ;
- standing at a conveyor belt/sitting at a table while performing tasks;
- ensuring that the boxes are filled and packed correctly;
- reporting any damage to the products to the supervisor;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other different tasks depending on the department.
It is a full-time, long-term offer and is in 3 shifts. The company will provide training and work equipment. The training takes about 2 months, so it is a long process as the company wants to create a stable group of employees.
Due to job-specific, candidates need to have good health, and no allergies or asthma!
Here, from 01.08.2022 the hourly rate is 10,64 eu gross without shift allowance for a candidate starting work, the so-called A0. With shift premium, which is 121.5%, it comes out to 12.93 eu gross.
After working 200 hours, the employee will be evaluated by superiors and if the progress of his work is satisfactory to them his salary will increase to the amount of 14.73 eu gross (this is the amount already with shift allowance).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous production experience will be a plus;
- Willingness to develop into a machine operator;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Motivated to work in production (dusty and loud environment);
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time - at least 1 year.
English level: B1