Production worker/ packer Almelo, in Netherlands, from 12,10€/hour
Our partner agency in Netherlands is looking for production workers/packers to join the team in Zwanenberg company, which is one of the leading European producers and exporters of meats, preserved meat, snacks, soups, sauces, vegetarian and vegan products.
Responsibilities of production workers at Zwanenberg company might include:
- following the production process;
- products quality check;
- packing and labeling;
- following strict hygiene and safety standards
- keeping workstations clean
- keeping up with a fast work pace.
The working temperature may vary depending on the department to perform the tasks, so some flexibility towards cold temperature and unpleasant meat smell is requested. As this vacancy is related to food processing, workers cannot have infectious skin diseases and must follow strict hygiene rules.
Overtime might be requested to guarantee production targets. Shifts schedule will be informed by the company. Training will be provided.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in meat production is a plus but not necessary;
- Resistance to low temperatures is a must for all applicants;
- Serious attitude towards work and assignments;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility with work schedules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good communication in English (at least A2 level)