Production worker (medical packaging) Geleen, in Netherlands
Our partner Basic Pharma is an advanced, independent pharmaceutical company primarily engaged in the development, licensing, manufacture, and commercialization of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products. They deliver a full-service package to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industry.
The company is currently looking for new employees to join its packing department!
Your daily tasks will include:
- manually packing all the different medical products;
- clean room environment- Hygiene is a priority;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- carefully follow the number of products that need to be packed;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different day shifts.
Candidates will have onboarding with a test at Basic Pharma before starting. The working environment is clean and warm all year round!
10% surcharge applies to each hour worked (€12,72 + 10% per hour= €13.99/ hour)
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous medical manufacturing will be a plus;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules and work in a cleanroom type environment;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.