Production worker (meat products) Groenlo, in Netherlands, from 10,41€/hour
Our partner Vion is a retail company where the best raw materials are processed into ready-to-eat meat products for retail and food service. The company is currently looking for production workers to join its team.
If you are looking for a stable, long-term job in the production industry this might be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as a production worker will include:
- Packing of meat derivate products (burgers, shoarma, filets, etc.)
- Quality checks for each product;
- Following all safety instructions and regulations;
- Keep your workplace clean and organized;
- Other related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. Work is organized in different shifts. Hour rate is 10,41EUR + allowances. Guaranteed 36 working hours a week with the possibility of overtime.
- Dayshift: 04:40 – 06:00 / 117%
- Midday shift: 18:30 – 21:00 / 117%
- Nightshift: 21:00 – 04:00 / 135%
- Mo till Sa 00:00 – 05:00 / 35%
- Mo till Fr 21:00 – 00:00 / 35%
- Saturday 137,50%
- Sunday / 200%
- Holiday / 200%
- Healthy and Strong - Physical demanding job in a cold environment;
- Being able to work independently and fast;
- Flexible in working hours and routine tasks;
- Gel nails or visible piercings are forbidden;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for 6 months or longer.
English level: A2