Production worker (laundry) Hoensbroek, in Netherlands
Our partner Nedlin Healthcare is a sustainable laundry company founded in 1952. This family-run business has grown and is now one of the most trusted companies on the market. The laundry is washed, dried, and folded using special equipment. However, they do need help with that!
The company is currently looking for production employees for various departments! Work can be heavy and repetitive.
Your daily tasks will include:
- sort the incoming laundry- it goes into the correct machine;
- putting clean laundry into ironing and folding machines;
- sorting and wrapping fresh linen and company clothing;
- keep the workplace clean and tidy;
- comply with all safety rules and regulations;
- other related tasks depending on the department.
It is a full-time, long-term job offer, with different shifts depending on the department. The company offers a great canteen with vending machines, fridges, and microwaves.
The company will provide you with working clothes and the necessary training. Candidates will have to take their work shoes – comfortable sports shoes like sneakers are preferable.
19.00 to 20.00 hrs: 122.5%
20:00 to 21:00: 145%
21.00 to 24.00: 145%
Above 36 hours up to 40 hours: 112.5%
Above 40 hours: 125%
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in production is a plus but not a requirement;
- Flexible towards shifts and working hours;
- Willingness to do physical work, as this is a physically demanding position;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Exercise capacity, flexibility, and team-minded;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Driver License or willingness to go to work by bike;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1