Production worker (laundry) Elsloo, in Netherlands, from 11,27€ to 11,27€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands Nedlin Healthcare B.V. a sustainable laundry company, are looking for production employees for various departments. Within this company, the laundry is washed, dried, and folded by machines. However, they do need help with that!
Your daily tasks as production employees will include:
- Ensures that the laundry is checked for parts that do not belong in the clothing;
- Then the laundry is sorted.
- On the “clean side,” the textile articles are placed on the correct belt or hung in the machine.
- Keep your workplace clean and organized;
- Follow all the safety rules and regulations.
This is a full-time, long-term job offer. Worked is organized in two shifts from Monday to Friday. Allowances: 125% -145% during the evening, 112,5% extra hours.
The company will provide you with working clothes and you will have an introduction day. The amount of the travel allowance is € 0.14 per kilometre with a minimum travel distance of 5 kilometres and a maximum travel distance of 40 kilometres one way.
125% -145% during the evening
112,5% over hours
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in production is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Flexible towards shifts and working hours;
- Willingness to do physical work, as this is a physically demanding position;
- Exercise capacity, flexibility, and team-minded;
- You can communicate in English, German, or Dutch.
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for 6 months (minimum).
Communication in English, German, or Dutch (minimum A2).