Production worker (fruit factory) Ochten, in Netherlands
Our partners from the Netherlands Fruity Line is the European Market Leader since 2015. Focussing on producing fresh and premium fruit juices and smoothies. The management team of Fruityline has more than 20 years of experience and they are looking for production workers for fruit and juice factories.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Pack and re-pack bottles and place caps on bottles,
- Mixing and packing vegetables and fruit,
- Restock the juice bottles,
- Label products,
- Sometimes work is in a colder environment (Cold environment up to +6C degrees).
This is a long-term job, a full-time job offer. You should be ready to work in shifts between 06:00-00:00. The pay rate is 9,82EUR/h + allowances. The working environment is clean and you will receive training in different positions within the opportunities to get a fixed contract. Friends will have the opportunity to work in the same shifts.
130,00% - 18:00-22:00
150,00% - 22:00-07:00
200,00% - During Saturdays between 00:00 and 18:00
115,00% - Saturdays between 18:00 and 24:00
- CV in English is required, CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Production experience will be a plus;
- Ready to work in a cool, humid environment
- Able to work physically demanding work, lifting up to 20 liters of cans
- Motivated for long-term employment.
- Motivated and flexible to do different jobs in the factory.
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands minimum of 6 months.
Polish and Slovak speakers with no English are welcome