Production worker (fresh salad) Rijnsburg, in Netherlands, from 10,71€/hour
The Company is a large fresh salad and vegetable distributor. The factory is located in a city Rijnsburg, the Netherlands. Factory has 3 major departments: production, packing and logistics.
Production department tasks:
- Cutting and preparing vegetables,
- Work with knife,
- Speed is essential
Packing department tasks:
- Packing production in boxes,
- Quality check (visual control of the produced goods)
Logistic department tasks:
- Picking of orders of production
- Preparing stock for transport to the clients.
The employees are working in a team with various tasks and delivers a combination of the various required tasks in 3 major departments: production, packing and logistic. There is low temperature and humidity at the factory. Work is in 2 shifts. This is a long term work offer.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Hourly wage (gross) / age: 21 Years 10.39 EUR
Hourly wage (gross) / age: 22 Years 10.71 EUR
Hourly wage (gross) / age: 23 Years 10.71 EUR
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 19:-23: 25.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours sa 15:00-23:00 25.00 %
Time window surcharge - stand mo-fr 00-06/23- 24 40.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours sa 00:00-06:00 40.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 23:00-24:00 40.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours sa 23:00-24:00 100.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 00:00-23:00 100.00 %
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- Availability to work for at least 6 months
- Ability to work in low temperature and humid environment
- Some production experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work in fast tempo, following safety and hygiene rules
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Some English skills are required.