Production worker (cookie factory) Kerkdriel, in Netherlands
- packing cookies and working on a production line (mostly females);
- making dough and putting it into machines (work for males – heavy job);
- quality check;
- Ensuring production procedures are carried out in accordance with standards;
- Maintaining the work area clean and organized.
The work is done in two types of shifts on rotation: Mon – Thurs 6:00–14:30 and Fri 6:00-15:00 /or Mon – Thurs 14:00–23:00 and Fri 8:30-15:00.
Couples/Friends/Groups will be kept together on the same shifts.
45-minute drive to work one way, the agency will pay for 30min a day the h rate.
- A CV in english is needed to apply to this position;
- Experience in production will be a plus;
- Knowledge and compliance with hygiene standards;
- Flexibility with working schedules and hours;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English skills (B1)