Production worker (cookie factory) Veenendaal, in Netherlands, from 11,00€/hour
- packing cookies and working on a production line (mostly females);
- making dough and putting it into machines (work for males – heavy job);
- quality check;
- ensuring production procedures are carried out in accordance to standards;
- Maintaining the work area clean and organised.
The work is done in two types of shifts on rotation : Mon – Thurs 6:00–14:30 and Fri 6:00-15:00 /or Mon – Thurs 14:00–23:00 and Fri 8:30-15:00. Couples/Friends/Groups will be kept together on the same shifts. The accommodation location is in Velp ( nearby Arnhem).
- A CV in english is needed to apply to this position;
- Experience in production will be a plus;
- Knowledge and compliance with hygiene standards;
- Flexibility with working schedules and hours;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Average English skills (B1) for one person out of team of four.