Production worker (concrete elements) Weert, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Lammers Beton is a reliable partner in the development and production of concrete elements. The company produces high-quality concrete products such as balcony and gallery slabs, stairs, platforms, (lift) walls, columns, beams, and facade elements. Lammers Beton currently is looking for production workers to join their team.
As a production employee, you will work on making prefab concrete elements. In this versatile position, you are involved in different types of work with a team of driven colleagues on a daily basis. Your working tasks will include:
- Assembling and grinding concrete;
- Preparing the molds for the landfill;
- By means of an overhead crane, you will fill the molds with concrete;
- Afterward, you take care of the finishing of the elements;
- Finally, the concrete is removed from the mold and the molds must be cleaned.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized from Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Possible overtime paid extra 125%. The company offers 25 vacation days on an annual basis. Travel allowance of 0.12 cents/km with a maximum of 30 km one way.
You will be provided with working clothes and shoes.
Overtime at 125%
25 vacation days on an annual basis
8.33% holiday pay
Travel allowance of 0.12 cents/km with a maximum of 30 km one way.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience within the manufacturing industry at least 1 year;
- B category driver license;
- Wanting to be a real go-getter physically;
- Motivated and eager to work in day shifts for the long term;
- Holiday period: Week 31, 32, 33 (2021)
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
Good English communication skills, at least A2.