Production worker (chicken and vegetarian products) Goor, in Netherlands, from 10,34€/hour
Our partners are looking for production employees to work for Nijland, an innovative production company located in Goor, in the Netherlands. They have a different variety of preparation methods and packaging options to ensure the best quality for the customer.
You will be working with poultry and vegetarian meat substitutes. Some of the tasks you may be asked to do as a production employee for Nijland are:
Working in the production line;
- Packing different chicken products;
- Packing different meat substitute products;
- Support the automated process in the production line;
- Working on other tasks asked;
The agency will provide working clothes. The accommodation is located between 15 and 35 km from the workplace. If you don’t have your own car, the agency can provide transportation.
Mo till Fr 00:00 – 05:00 / 21:00 – 24:00 / 30%
Saturday 05:00 – 13:00 / 15%
Saturday 00:00 – 05:00 / 13:00 – 18:00 / 30%
Saturday 18:00 – 24:00 / 50%
Sunday / 100%
Holiday / 200%
Overtime < 2 per week: 25%
Overtime > 2 per week: 50%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Own car will be a plus, but not mandatory;
- Ready and motivated to work in a production line;
- Follow hygiene and safety rules;
- Ready to work with both chicken products and vegetarian products.
- Motivated for long term employment.
Basic knowledge of English (A2-B1)