Production worker (cheese factory) Moordrecht, in Netherlands
De Producent has cooperated with Dutch cheese farmers for over 100 years. De Producent ensures the reliable procurement, maturation, and trade of Holland’s best product: cheese! Their warehouse in Moordrecht, near Gouda, is where they mature the cheese to the perfect age.
The company is currently looking for production workers to join their team!
As a production worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating scales and weighing products for packaging (up to 30 kg);
- Packing cheese products into boxes;
- Controlling good seals and code dates;
- Reporting to the shift supervisor any quality defect;
- Cleaning the workplace;
- Other production-related tasks, if necessary.
The starting salary is €12.40 gross per hour.
You must wear long pants and closed shoes, and no jewelry, fake nails, or lashes are allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in production will be considered an advantage;
- Ready for a psychically demanding job;
- Serious and motivated to do various tasks;
- Flexible with working shifts and hours;
- Compliance with several safety precautions;
- Fake eyelashes, nail polishing, and jewelry are forbidden;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.