Production worker (cheese factory) Moordrecht, in Netherlands
Position is open for 55 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from 12.4€/h
De Producent has cooperated with Dutch cheese farmers for over 100 years. De Producent ensures the reliable procurement, maturation, and trade of Holland’s best product: cheese! Their warehouse in Moordrecht, near Gouda, is where they mature the cheese to the perfect age.
The company is currently looking for production workers to join their team!
As a production worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating scales and weighing products for packaging (up to 30 kg);
- Packing cheese products into boxes;
- Controlling good seals and code dates;
- Reporting to the shift supervisor any quality defect;
- Cleaning the workplace;
- Other production-related tasks, if necessary.
The starting salary is €12.40 gross per hour.
You must wear long pants and closed shoes, and no jewelry, fake nails, or lashes are allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in production will be considered an advantage;
- Ready for a psychically demanding job;
- Serious and motivated to do various tasks;
- Flexible with working shifts and hours;
- Compliance with several safety precautions;
- Fake eyelashes, nail polishing, and jewelry are forbidden;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.