Production worker (bakery) , in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Bakkerij van der Westen is a family business past true generations since 1950. Bakery is currently looking for production employees to join its team in Waspik and Made.
If you share a love for baked goods and looking for production work, this will be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks working as a production worker will include:
- Help in the production of a banquet, small bread, and larger bread;
- Washing the plastic boxes;
- Packing the products;
- Helping in the logistic part;
- Helping with the cleaning of the production location.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts (including night and work on weekends). Weekly guaranteed 37-40 working hours, with the possibility of overtime. Hour rate is €10,82 gross + allowances.
Personal hygiene is very important in this food production. Clean shirts should be worn every day. Trousers can be worn for max. 2 days. Fake nails, lashes, make-up, or pieces of jewelry are not allowed.
Transport to work- by bicycle (if you have a car you can also use it).
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Waspik, Made
8,33% holiday money;
10,82% holiday days.
allowance 34% for working from 18.00-06.00 from Mo. till Friday.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Ability to do standing, repetitive work;
- Following personal hygiene protocol;
- Fake nails, lashes, make-up, or pieces of jewelry are not allowed;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for long periods.
Good English communication skills (minimum B2).