Production worker (bakery) Born, in Netherlands
Our partner Poppies Bakaries proudly continues the tradition they started in 1935. The company now consists of over 1,000 employees in 14 production sites and sells to 57 countries worldwide. A global network of sales organizations works hard to introduce Poppies Bakeries to customers across the globe.
The company is currently looking for production workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- processing cookies on the production line;
- filling boxes with cookies by following instructions;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- other related production tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. The company gives basic training and working equipment. Duty times (be present at least 30 minutes before each shift due to changing clothes, etc.)
You have to wear trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
6:00 to 6:30=134%
18:30 to 22:00= 134%
22:00 to 00:30= 134%
00:30 to 4:30= 134%
4:30 to 6:00= 134%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Jewelry or fake nails/lashes, make-up is not allowed;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English: Communicative A2