Production worker (bakery) , in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Dutch Bakery has grown into a modern baking company since 1936, producing and developing a varied assortment of bread and snack products for a home bake-off. The company is currently looking for production workers to join their team in various bakeries: Tilburg, Waalwijk, Rijen, and Eindhoven.
Your daily tasks as a production worker will include:
- Placing bread products manually in the appropriate packaging (automated packaging line and at a high work rate);
- While packing, monitor the quality of the bread products;
- Depending on your employability & development, you can also offer support when carrying out checks;
- Working according to the set standards- quality, (food)safety, and hygiene;
- Other related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts (including night and work on weekends). Weekly guaranteed 37-40 working hours, with the possibility of overtime. Hour rate is €10,95 gross + allowances.
Personal hygiene is very important in food production. Clean shirts should be worn every day. Trousers can be worn for max. 2 days. Fake nails, lashes, make-up, or pieces of jewelry are not allowed.
Transport to work- by bicycle (if you have a car you can also use it).
8,33% vacation money;
10,82% holiday days.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Food production experience will be a plus;
- Ability to do standing, repetitive work;
- Following personal hygiene protocol;
- Fake nails, lashes, make-up, or pieces of jewelry are not allowed;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for long period.
English or German communication skills (minimum A2).