Production worker (bakery) Uden, in Netherlands
Our partner Bacu Bakkerij in Uden is a family business that was founded at the end of 1963. Bacu is an industrial bakery that supplies supermarkets throughout the country with a wide range of tasty products. Currently, they are looking for production workers to join the team.
If you are motivated for a stable job in a nice family business, this is the right offer for you! The working environment is dynamic and clean with various daily tasks.
Your daily tasks working for Bacu will include:
- Carrying out manual production activities;
- Assembling semi-finished products;
- Spraying/ filling/adding garnish, decorations;
- Removal of the semi-finished or finished product;
- Packing products, closing packaging, (re)stacking products on pallets;
- Maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- Following food safety and hygiene guidelines.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer with the possibility of a fixed contract. Work is organized into 3 shifts.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Canteen with free coffee and tea.
You have to wear long pants, and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
The accommodation is located in Uden (Groenendal), within bicycle distance of work
The salary is gross and including 10,5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours
34,00% Shift allowance Mo-Fri between 04:00-06:00 and 18:00-24:00. Saturday 04:00-18:00
37,00% Shift allowance Mo-Sat between 24:00-04:00
100,00% Sunday and holidays, Saturdays between 18:00-24:00
Working in cool en. 10-20 hours per week: Eur. 7,17 per week
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Flexibility with working schedules and willingness to work on holidays;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Responsible and able to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.