Production worker (bakery) Oldenzaal, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Europastry is one of the well-known pastry producers around Europe and they are currently looking for production workers to join their amazing team! People everywhere love the donuts and croissants made by Europastry. The taste and quality are top-notch! They are flying out the door by the millions. To supermarkets, hotels, and other customers in numerous countries like Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands of course!
If you appreciate tasty donuts and pastries and you are looking for a pleasant and joyful job in production this is the right job for you!
Your daily tasks working for Europastry will include:
- Packing and labeling products;
- Quality check of pastries and donuts;
- Maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- Following food safety and hygiene guidelines.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. There are different shifts since the factory is running most of the days/nights candidates must be flexible with shifts, schedules, and working hours and be ready to work depending on the demand.
You will be provided with safety shoes and the special clothing will be at the factory every day.
Overtime first 2 hours: 125%
Overtime 2+ hours: 150%
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Flexible in working hours and routine tasks;
- Experience from production will be plus;
- In good physical health and with good personal hygiene;
- Visible piercings are not allowed;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
English level: B2 (spoken)