Production Worker (Agriculture) (Dutch VOG needed) De Lier, in Netherlands
This company focuses on the production of plant protection products and seeds. Their products help farmers use available resources better, contributing to the improvement of global food security. Currently, they are looking for new employees to join their production team!
If you are ready to work in production in the agricultural field, this is your opportunity!
As a production worker you may be placed in different departments:
- Sowing department – Controlling and adjusting seed trays, operating sowing machines, completing pallets according to orders;
- Internal transport department – Completing and transporting seedling trays to the right departments;
- Plant processing department – Planting seedlings, controlling and replacing faulty plants, replanting, preparing orders for shipment;
- Cleaning department – Cleaning trays, disinfecting trays;
- Distribution department – Receiving orders from various locations, processing orders, preparing orders for shipment.
You will work in a production hall or greenhouse depending on your department. You should be flexible with schedules, as there are two shifts with varying workdays and working hours.
0.87€ / h holiday allowance
8,33% paid with every weekly payment
Mon-Fri 00:00-6:00 and 21:00-24:00 - 60%
Mon-Fri 16:30-21:00 - 40%
Saturdays 06:00-16:30 - 25%
Saturdays 00:00-6:00 and 16:30-00:00 - 60%
Sundays and Holidays - 100%
Overtime: Mon-Fri 06:00-21:00 - 40%
Overtime: Mon-Fri 00:00-06:00 / 21:00-24:00 Saturdays - 60%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Dutch Criminal Record Document (the agency can help you apply to one);
- Ready for a physical job, work on your feet;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.
Good communication skills in English (at least A2)