Production worker Maastricht, in Netherlands
Our partner Mora is currently looking for production workers to join its team in Maastricht! Mora is a family business that started as a butcher shop and has grown into one of the greatest snack production in the region.
As a production team member, you keep an overview of the production line and you are responsible for producing the snacks in the right way!
Your daily tasks will include:
- ensuring the quality of the products;
- unpacking, preparing, and cooking meat;
- preparing ragout according to different recipes;
- the setting, operating, and converting the production lines;
- solving malfunctions and carrying out small-scale maintenance activities;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer with the possibility of a fixed contract. Work is organized in 3 shifts (1st day is always the evening shift. 1st week is according to planning for Mora. From the second week in shifts: 2 days early shift – 2 days late shift – 2 days night shift. 4 days off).
The company will provide you with basic training and working equipment. You have to wear long pants, closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
Monday - Friday :
00:00 – 06:00 35% extra
18:00 – 00:00 33% extra
Saturday 135% extra
Sunday 200% extra
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Flexibility with working schedules and willingness to work on holidays;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Responsible and able to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2