Production worker Reuver, in Netherlands
Founded in 1947, Jalema is an important player in Europe in the field of archival and office supplies. In their production facilities, innovative products are developed and produced with great care. Like no other, Jalema can sustainably produce quality products.
The company is currently looking for flexible production workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- follow production line process;
- order picking, packing, and labeling when necessary;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- carefully oversee the number of products that need to be packed;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work 5 days a week in one of the shifts, every week on the same schedule.
The company will provide work clothing and necessary training for the position!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous production experience will be a plus;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Ability to follow safety rules and instructions;
- Good English skills and ability to follow work process;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.