Production worker Sint Maartendijk, in Netherlands, from 10,68€ to 10,68€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands are looking for people who can work in their production line finishing or assembling products in consultation with the quality controller and preparing them for shipment to the customers.
If you have some experience in an assembly line this is the job for you!
Working with DG Select these are some of the tasks you may be asked to perform:
- Reports to the Quality Manager of the finishing department
- Ensuring that the products are finished and / or assembled according to customer specifications and that the products to be shipped are ready for shipment to the customer on time;
- Neatly stack products to be shipped on a pallet, with shrink wrap and address sticker
- Only prepare the end products that are 100% good for shipment
- Ensure that the two bin system and one piece flow are used
- Following safety guidelines for yourself and colleagues.
- Finishing and / or assembling products, in accordance with the work instructions
They are looking for proactive employees who make sure quality is always on point, not only for the products but as well on the workspace, it is very important to keep your work station clean and organized, trying to reduce cost and working in an efficient matter, careful handling of machines, tools and materials. Optimizing the working atmosphere, working conditions and cooperation within the organization. I
This is a 40 hours full time position, serious and motivated candidates are welcome to apply! Flexibility with working schedules and hours is a must!
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position;
- Similar experience in an assembly line or in production will be a plus;
- Motivation and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility with working schedule;
- Ability to work individually and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English skills minimum B1.