Production worker Ittervoort, in Netherlands
Our partner Granito Betonproducten is a family-owned business, which has been active since 1993 in the production and sale of prefab concrete products for residential and non-residential construction and infrastructural construction projects. Products such as balconies, galleries, stairs, facade elements, columns, and complete hulls of buildings.
Granito Beton is currently looking for production workers to join their team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- assembling and grinding concrete;
- preparing the molds for the landfill;
- using an overhead crane, you will fill the molds with concrete;
- take care of the finishing of the elements;
- remove concrete from the mold and clean it;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is Monday to Friday, one shift.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting objects!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically fit, able to follow instructions,
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.