Production worker Sint-Maartensdijk, in Netherlands
Our partner Katjang Pedis is a well-known peanut snack brand in the Netherlands. The company specializes in dry roasting, oil roasting, and the caramelization of nuts. They produce several products and deliver them all over the world.
The company is currently looking for motivated and dedicated production workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- monitoring the quality of the end product;
- care for the removal and supply of the nuts in the production process;
- critically looking at the total process and thinking along with the ongoing provision;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment.
You must wear long trousers, closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
You’ll be working in a small team, so collaboration is key. It may happen that you will be alone and responsible for the logistics part. You must show initiative, organizational skills, and motivation to work!
shift allowance 17%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Motivated individual with a strong work ethic;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.