Production worker Weert, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for a production worker to join the team in the Wurlo company – an independent family business with a long tradition of exporting and processing eggs. Wulro supplies industrial bakeries, producers of sauces, distilleries, and other food production-based industries.
If you are a keen worker, capable of keeping up with a dynamic production environment, this job offer is right for you!
As a production worker for Wurlo you might be responsible for:
- optimal conduct of production process;
- filling the final products into tanks;
- supplying automated machines with inputs;
- ensuring the work area is clean and organized.
The work is done in two shifts with an average of 38 hours per week with the possibility to work overtime (usually to clean up after the second shift). The right candidate must be flexible with schedules (done on weekly basis), happy to work standing in a cool environment, and wear no make-up, long nails, or jewelry. There is a slight pay rise (from €10.53 to €10.93) after a successful three months working.
115% - afternoon shift
130% - more than 40h/week
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Ready and motivated to work in a production line;
- Category B driving license;
- Follow hygiene and safety rules;
- Motivated for long-term employment;
- Availability to stay and work in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good communication in English (B1-B2)