Production scanner Nijmegen, in Netherlands, from 12,35€/hour
TerBeke is an innovative company, they specialize in fresh food group with a wide range of high-quality fresh food products and associated services operating commercially in many European countries. They are looking for dutch speaking new administrative employees logistics department.
The candidate who will be selected must speak a level of the dutch language minimum A2 as well as english.
The function is called production scanner.Can you work accurately and do you have a real go-getter mentality?
Your tasks working for Terbeke will include:
- Independently monitoring the flow of goods in the production process with a hand scanner;
- Noting in the computer how much has been produced per production line;
- If the amount or an item does not match the information, investigate both physically and in the system;
- Supervising the entire production process;
- Together with the team, ensuring that everything is packed on time for shipment to the customers.
Preferably the company is looking for someone with private accommodation in the Nijmegen area, but if needed the company can provide accommodation. It is very important that the candidate speaks dutch language fluently.
It is especially important that you are motivated and enthusiastic. The temperature of the rooms where you work is between 2 and 7 degrees, but the company will provide warm work clothing and work shoes.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Computer skills are a must;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Experience in the production sector will be a plus;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Good eye for quality control;
- Flexibility with working schedules.
Good command of the dutch language minimum A2/ B1. English level minimum B1.