Production process and forklift operator (with experience) Arkel, in Netherlands
Are you looking for a new challenge in the operator’s field? If you have an affinity for the operator profession, this vacancy is for you!
CPG Europe produces high-performance building products to meet the increasingly complex demands of the construction industry. Their range of leading European brands, including Illbruck, Flowcrete, Nullifire, Vandex, TREMCO, Dryvit, and Nudura, offer products and services for joint sealing, bonding, insulation, passive fire protection, floor coating, roof sealing, and concrete protection and repair.
With such a wide range of options, CPG Europe is especially suited to address the complex problems that today’s architects, contractors, developers, and tradespeople face.
Our partner is currently looking for process operators to join their team in Arkel, the Netherlands!
As a process operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Mixing the raw materials required for production;
- Managing the storage of raw materials in IBCs, drums, and bulk buildings;
- Unloading bulk goods while ensuring compliance with safety rules and certificates;
- Checking the availability of materials before production starts;
- Driving forklift with product to/from machines;
- Quality checking of the products;
- Disposing of residual packaging and chemical waste.
The starting salary is €13,29 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and payment for irregular holiday hours. You will work in two shifts with fixed hours.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer with the opportunity to grow.
You will have a 13% shift allowance for every working hour in this position.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Motivated and willing to learn;
- Previous experience setting up and operating production machines;
- Previous experience driving forklift;
- Able to suggest ways to improve processes and increase efficiency;
- Ready to work independently and in a team;
- Physically fit because the job may involve heavy lifting;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English