Production operator (pharma and cosmetics) Tilburg, in Netherlands
Our partner company in the Netherlands Patheon Softgel B.V. is a pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization and they are currently looking for production workers to join their growing team.
If you are looking for a stable job in production this might be the right offer for you!
Working as a production operator your daily tasks will include:
- The operator mainly carries out the visual inspection of capsules in combination with packing and cleaning activities;
- Cleaning production aids originating from the production process according to
- applicable guideline;
- Save cleaned production aids in the appropriate designated areas and other intended storage options;
- Cleaning the department and keeping cleaning logs
- Weighing of raw materials according to protocol and the applicable GMP guidelines;
- Other related tasks.
Conditions: You will work independently in a clean working environment with a constant temperature. There will be a large machine that is a 1 workspace.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. Work is organized in 5 different shifts: 2x morning, 2x afternoon, 2x night, 2 free + 2 days flex (paid reserve). Hour rate 10,68 € gross +shift allowance of 30% for every worked hour.
5 shifts (130%)
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience in production is preferred;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Physical Strength for some lifting tasks;
- Ability to work accurately;
- Sense of responsibility (with regard to audit work);
- No allergies;
- Color blindness test is part of the selection procedure;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimum B1)