Production machine operator with experience (from 420-500€ net/week) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our client is a prominent bread and pastry producer, positioned as one of the largest in North Brabant. Operating with a strong presence, they have well-established branches in Eindhoven, Waalwijk, and Tilburg, each employing a dedicated team of 75–100 skilled professionals. Additionally, they operate three smaller but equally efficient bakeries in Alkmaar, Budel, and Rijen, contributing to their widespread success and reputation.
They are currently looking for production machine operators to join their team in Eindhoven, the Netherlands!
As a production operator, you ensure the bread production goes smoothly. In the automated bakery process you ensure that all machines continue to run optimally. All production specialists are managed by a cooperative team leader.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Checking, managing and adjusting the complete process from dough preparation, proofing cabinet to oven;
- Independently resolving routine malfunctions and quality deviations;
- Ensure that the bread products meet the customer’s and quality standards (BRC/IFS and HACCP);
- Carrying out quality checks (correct weight and composition);
- Ensure a clean workplace.
The starting salary is between €13.35 and €16.23 gross per hour, depending on education and experience, including shift and weekend allowances.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
Accommodation is in well-equipped single rooms in Hamont-Achel (Belgium) or in Den Bosch, in shared houses.
Shift allowance of 34% for working between 12AM and 6:00AM and from 6PM to
For working on Saturdays: 34% allowance for every hour
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience as a production machine operator, preferably in food production;
- Technical education in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar is a big plus;
- A sense of technology is a plus, the willingness to learn technical skills is a requirement;
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety is an advantage.
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.